I offer supportive, confidential services in a non-judgmental and welcoming environment to people of all gender expressions and sexual orientations, including folks who may identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, gender diverse, questioning, two spirit, and folks who identify elsewhere on the spectrum of gender and sexual orientation, or off the gender binary.
Some issues I can assist with include:
- Coming out, questioning gender identity, and transitioning
- Relationship counselling for LGTBQ2S+ couples
- Family counselling for LGTBQ2S+ families or family members
- Navigating homophobia, trans*phobia and biphobia
- LGBTQ2S+ youth counselling
- Hormone readiness assessment and care planning for gender-affirming surgery
A gender neutral washroom is available onsite.
For more information and resources on sexual orientation and gender identity, visit the LGTBQ2S+ section of my resource page.